Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 6th, 2017 01:00

Order being canceled and NOBODY can help me.

Dear Dell team,

This is really frustrating as I bought an alienware 15R3 on 28th of June expecting to receive it by 10th of July. This is my first dell product and alienware is my dream laptop, I finally saved enough money to get it at the end of financial year. However, I did not realize it was the start of nightmare.

In the purchasing process, I have never been mentioned to receive calls from the verification team, and I don't pick up strange phone calls, so I might have missed some calls from the verification team. But to be honest, the Dell team should have at least messaged me or emailed me regarding the missing phone calls. But the only emails I got were from a guy named Mamatha, the first thing he wanted from me is my address, I thought it might be some little issues regarding my address spelling, so I resent him the correct address. But then he wanted my passport photos and other billing information copies, you see, it's a common sense that it might be a scam when people ask you for your passport photos or other private information, so I ignored this email. And the last email I got from this guy told me that my order has been canceled despite the fact that my order status page showing the status of "in transit". I mean, on what earth a buying process would involve the buyer's passport copies and billing information copies??? And I have called Dell team this morning, they showed no interest after they realized I was not asking for buying advices, this is so hilarious. And when I ask for the verification team numbers, they told me "I don't know", wow, what a company. So when I checked the emails I got from mamatha, it actually showed the phone number and 7 digital Ext. numbers. So I called the verification team, but nobody answers, only ask me to leave messages to them. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING after a long period of waiting, my order has been canceled, and I have to wait for another 10-15 business days to get my refund, I mean, come on Dell, this is my first time buying a product from you. My alienware dreams has been totally crushed. 

But I still would like to keep my alienware, so is there anything I can do to not cancel my order? I really don't want to wait another 2 weeks to get my money back. Thx.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

July 6th, 2017 12:00

Greetings,

Thanks for reaching out and I regret the overall experience. Please private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address. Let me check what best can be done.

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as
friend.

July 21st, 2017 20:00

All I want to say is that it has been 2 weeks since I requested for the refund and I HAVE NEVER got any emails from your customer care rep. I really wish to know that where is my money?? You just keep that money in your pocket and not gonna refund it to me?? Oh btw, the order status still shows "in transit", seems like that the "refund process" is not in progress. So you either get your hands on my issue, or I will let my law yer talk to you. Thanks, hope you can understand my situation.

Regards,

Chun Guo

No Events found!