Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 28th, 2012 05:00

Order cancelled?!

I placed an order on Nov.20 for an Alienware x51 and COD:Black Ops 2 and was given delivery times, they were bought as a package "deal" through dell financial plan. I have recieved the video game and upon checking the status of my computer it tells me the order has been cancelled and to log onto my customer account. I did at no point recieve an email saying the order had been cancelled nor had I cancelled it. There has been a new order placed that I apparently made on the 22 of Nov (I did not) for the exact same computer and has apparently not even been processed as the status of this order says processing. Upon calling customer support I'm given some vague answer that apparently they have not processed the order because they need to confirm my financial plan first? which makes no sense because I was already told that I was approved for it as I recieved a letter with the terms of the monthly payment plan I had agreed to, so obviously I have already passed. This is quite an annoying issue as it means that my computer is delayed for another 4 days due to something I'm not responsible for. What is going on here?!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 28th, 2012 06:00

Hi JorrdanLewiss,

Thank you for posting your comments and bringing your concerns to our attention. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf. Please contact me privately by clicking on my name in blue. On the next page click on the email icon and provide your customer account information so I may access your account records.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Lorna

December 3rd, 2012 11:00

Well being that no one has actually helped me thus far after "not" clearing up the whole issue as to why my order was cancelled im now being told that the "estimated delivery date" is actually the estimated shipping date which means that a laptop i ordered on 11/20 is taking until 12/13 to deliver.... that is almost a month for a computer that had 0 modifications. for goodness sakes the amount of money im paying for this thing they should of sent a magician over to my home to build it using magic in front of my eyes. this is completely unacceptable behaviour and after having the man on the phone i just spoke with essentially yelling at me that nothing was wrong and it will ship when it ships I honestly don't even know if I see myself holding out for another week. people buy computers because they need them for a purpose, obviously we can't afford to wait weeks and weeks for this <ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU> . between being told its a financing issue to its a part backlog to a financing issue to it will ship on the 3rd to the 12th to the 5th at the absolute latest to now the 13th? who the hell is overseeing this sham of a company? a cat with a mental disability? wow i am completely outraged.

p.s if your going to tell me someone from canada will contact me via pm to investigate the issue then after a week no one does, don't start making false claims im not sure why your company likes running on false hopes instead of honesty maybe thats why the stock prices are bombing..

No Events found!