Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

3 Posts

June 6th, 2019 20:00

Order delay issue, CSR responded with this

This is my first time buying a Dell laptop from the official website with a customer representative. I confirmed and placed my order on May 16th and the customer representative confirmed that it will be delivered on Jun 4th. However, when I checked the status at the end of May, my order got pushed to Jun 14th. I emailed my csr immediately in regards to this delivery issue. She simply just replied with a message " you may get your order on Jun 4th.". Excuse me? This is a terrible experience buying a laptop from Dell and this is my first time buying from them. Are there any forum admins or marketing rep explained to me the meaning from this quote? Now, my "possible" delivery has been pushed almost a month behind. I seek immediate attention and assistance please.

Thank you.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

June 7th, 2019 05:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.      

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

June 7th, 2019 13:00

Thank you for your message. Seems like your experience with us has not been great so far. I will be glad to investigate & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

3 Posts

June 8th, 2019 13:00

An admin has responded saying that June 4th is an estimated ship date and it was shipped from manufacturing hub on June 5th. The final estimated delivery date updated is June 14th BUT this may change.

He also claimed that no details on tracking until package reached destination country. A tracking number will be updated.

I am not sure how Dell process in their delivery process but at this time, it is quite disappointed.

I will keep updates coming for this post and see how they solve this issue in order to make a conclusion.

3 Posts

June 8th, 2019 13:00

Thank you Sreejit for the response.

As of now, Dell's service was disappointing. I hope you can reach out to your company and address this issue as many of us are having this problem. 

Thank you.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

June 10th, 2019 09:00

I appreciate your patience on this. I see that the order is in transit & the estimated delivery is on the 11th of June.

I have shared the tracking details on a private message.

No Events found!