Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 9th, 2014 17:00

Order delayed and replaced with new order without any information

Hello,
I had ordered one laptop on 24th Feb 2014 which should be deliver on 12 of march 2014.Till 7th March status was in production and when I checked today status showing order cancelled then I contacted customer care they said your ordered has been cancelled and again they have created same order with different Order No. without informing me and saying Expected delivery date is 24 of March 14.
I am very disappointed with this because I need this laptop as soon as possible. My order no is ,Customer No  and Purchase ID is . I don't know 
How anyone can calncel my ordre and create new one without informing me 
Please help me. It will be great if you can help me getting my laptop as soon as possible. 
Thanks in Advance.
Email:-
Name:- Sanjeev Kumar
Shipping Address :-
Best Regards 
Sanjeev Kumar

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

March 10th, 2014 09:00

Sanjeev Kumar,

We on the Forum do not have access to the tools needed to ascertain why an order was cancelled. You will need to call directly into Dell Sales for your country to ask why the order was cancelled. Provide to them the order number so that they can look it up.

4 Posts

March 10th, 2014 09:00

i bet it was a "compatibility" issue and they are going to need you to call anyway because they have to re-run all your information

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

March 10th, 2014 10:00

Call them and ask.

March 10th, 2014 10:00

hello Aresyen ,

how it is possible because I have not customized any parts. I ordered same which was available on Dell site and it is still there. Even there mentioned If anyone order today then order will be shipped by 21st march But I had ordered on 24th Feb and still waiting to receive. and one more thing If they were not ready to shipped by 12 march(which is committed at the time of purchase) then they could change the delivery date why they have change my order No and Even they have not informed me by mail or call. When I saw ordered has been cancelled then I contact to Customer care and I come to know my order has been cancelled. I don't know who did this and why he have't informed me.

No Events found!