Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Message

February 19th, 2019 09:00

Order getting cancelled a 1000 times

Nightmare started couple of months ago.  I have $234 dell rewards stuck in my account and all my orders are getting cancelled.

wanted to order a PS 4 . 

Yesterday ordered 4-5 times ,all got cancelled.

5th time called verification and they said now it should go through . 

6th order - cancelled

7th order- cancelled later couple of hours

8th order immidiately cancelled

9th order immediate cancellation

10th order cancelled and called CS, said as soon  as i order, i need to call verification to authorize

9th order called verification- they said apparantly am tagged as a reseller so i need to pay with a wire transfer or check. I said ok, please transfer me to who ever can do that, transferred to an automated voice line and said place order, disconected. Finally cancelled

10th - Called CS to place order, they said they can only take credit card and they havnt even heard about paying with a bank account.

Who can solve this, i need to use my dell rewards of $234 which i earned. 

Dell make note from all the 1000 verification complaints, either train your offshore employees or get a new order verification head and fire your present incompetent verification head. Hire a walmart cashier, he/she is more competent to do this job!

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 22nd, 2019 10:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience surrounding your order.

Although my options are limited to a pre-sales issue, I can act as a liaison & have this checked by the concerned team & try my best to assist you with this.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

No Events found!