Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 7th, 2017 11:00

Ordered 3 Dell XPS loaded, cancelled

Dell messed up 2 people's orders for the XPS loaded laptop 3-4x in row. My gf and mine near same. Hang ups.

We really hated to change from our norm since year 2000. But Dell has some serious issues with all departments. This issue is not the first for me, they messed up 3 times on the last order for software.

I have been buying dell exclusively for years, even for my mom and family. Have 5 chargers that always fit the same dell! 

I ordered the maxed out XPS 15 by phone. Talked into credit, approved, then canceled by Credit dept. in India I am guessing. Funny I can buy anything I want on credit if I want, I have great credit and great income. I never want. I don't need credit they talked me into it for small $ back I suppose. I called to by on my CC that is paid in full auto every month. Got it.

Dell canceled the order after 2 weeks or so for some reason like my phone digit was wrong. I spent an hour on phone, ended in horrible. Spent hour on chat with guy, even said we would give me his direct number to help! I called the next day after getting clearance from my Direct Officer to use special phone from here in base. Wasted another hour. Finally told them. Yes not nice, but after all this patience is not granted to that have no idea. 

2 weeks go by I tried to order again, new one XPS 15 loaded to max.  Felt like i was 19yrs old again and all my lifes MONEY Spent to try to by a laptop I couldn't afford!

SO, What to do, DELL don't care I have bought 7 laptops before, INDIA Service is best they say.

Dell canceled and reordered and recycled. Double checked that it was the SPECS i wanted and they agreed. 

YES, Item shipped, LATE, and finally came. WRONG. Wrong model, ram, options. I GUESS DELL Tried hard and its well hard to get  right these days.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

August 12th, 2017 12:00

Greetings,

I regret the overall experience. Please share the order number, registered name on the account and your email address via private message and I'll see what best can be done.

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

No Events found!