Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

2 Posts

July 25th, 2019 02:00

Ordering and delivery issues Dell XPS 15 7590 APO AE

Terrible customer service follow up! Ten days ago I ordered my Dell XPS 15 7590 i9 32GB Ram 1TB SSD stock build with only one exception upgrading to Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL. I was unable to order a couple days prior because of technical difficulties Dell was having with their online order system for this item effecting customers and Dell sales staff causing an initial delay before order was even placed! I have had no order status update. I have tried to correct the APO AE address via email several times and as of today they list AA Africa instead of AE which will add weeks to delivery if it even makes it here! I need this laptop for a computer certification class ASAP. This was my first Dell experience and I will never buy anything from Dell again. What other suppliers do not build laptop until after the order is placed instead of shipping direct from stock? What are others seeing for delivery on orders placed middle to end July for the xps 15 7590? How long have the APO orders been taking and are they routing from China to US and then back overseas again? Will Dell ship directly to my physical address here in Europe via DHL or UPS faster from China than my APO AE address via USPS?

2 Posts

July 25th, 2019 02:00

Be sure to nail down delivery date and path before you place an order with Dell. Anyone else having delivery issues with Dell XPS 15 7590 or other products for orders placed the last couple months or July 2019?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 25th, 2019 09:00

Thank you for your message. I have replied to your private message, with the details on your order.

2 Posts

August 2nd, 2019 09:00

Hi!

I ordered mine on July 26th and estimated deliver August 15th. 3 weeks to build a laptop, I find that very long.

I just hope they speed it up and deliver sooner than they say since I need to get it all setup and ready for work during summer when I have time to do it. Please DELL, speed it up.

Cant wait to get it and use my old Macbook Air as a door stop

2 Posts

August 2nd, 2019 22:00

UPDATE:

Contacted DELL sales support and they very very helpful and guess what. Laptop shipped not long after I spoke to them

Awesome service DELL

No Events found!