Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 6th, 2015 16:00

Payroll Help For 2014 W2 Not Received

Hi, I'm a former employee and have not received my 2014 W2 yet. Can you direct me please? I tried the (corrected email = AMERICAS_Payroll@dell.com) address, but it bounced. Thanks.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

February 11th, 2015 12:00

Hi  am696 ,

Former team members requesting a copy of their pay check stub, W2s, or needing assistance with payroll issues should email Americas_Payroll@dell.com

Please note that emails to this mailbox have a response time of 2 business days.  Emails are handled in sequential order, First In – First Out.

Thanks,

Lorna

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

February 9th, 2015 04:00

Hi Tarik,

Thanks for contacting us on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. You may call Dell Human Resources at 1-888-335-5663 or email Americas_Payroll@dell.com.

Thanks,

Lorna

1 Message

February 10th, 2015 11:00

HR cannot be contacted via phone by any phone number you have provided in any of your answers to this question here and in other threads (they literally say, "The HR department is not contactable by phone"...so useful). The email you provided automatically replies with links that cannot be accessed if not connected to Dell's intranet. I have yet to be able to connect with an actual person for assistance with this.

ACTUAL assistance from an ACTUAL person so that I can ACTUALLY submit my taxes on time would be super useful right about now.

What an incompetent disaster of a company. So glad I left, and I apologize to anyone I ever called on behalf of Dell. They treat their employees as well as their customers....

No Events found!