Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 13th, 2019 13:00

Promo Visa Prepaid Card

I received my Claim Validation email on June 27 but I have not yet received the $100 Promo Visa card that I was eligible to receive. I reached out to the Dell Promotional Support Team and was told that I would receive my card by August 2. I didn't receive it and again contacted the Promo Team a week ago and was told that they would investigate and provide me with an update. I didn't hear back from them and sent another email 2 days ago to which I have had no response. I am by now very frustrated that I have not received the promised Promo card and that I am not getting any answers.

• 

25.1K Posts

October 2nd, 2019 13:00

Hi, 

I thoroughly understand your situation. I recommend you to reach out to the offer support team and work with them. If you have already contacted them, do copy paste your communication with them and help me with your Dell order #, name on the order and the email ID. Let me check what best could be done. 

-Pratheepan. 

2 Posts

October 3rd, 2019 06:00

Update: I went back to my email and tried the link again and it works. 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

October 3rd, 2019 07:00

Glad to know that this has been resolved. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

• 

25.1K Posts

October 3rd, 2019 14:00

Hi, 

Hope you were able to successfully redeem the  Promo Visa Prepaid Card through the link emailed to you. If you are still having an issue, please write to the support team at support@mycardholdersupport.com.
They will review and assist you to sort this out.
-Pratheepan.

1 Message

October 21st, 2019 18:00

Same thing happened to me. It was denied for no reason. I provided what they asked for. I had to provide additional information to confirm which was completely unneccessary. It has been over a month and I have not received anything, nor received anything more than "When we receive the link from Berkeley we will send it to you"

Seems like this is one big scam and the fact you have top actively search for the promo and no additional information is provided is ludicrous. It is very misleading and in no way an incentive for purchasing a certain product. To find out afterwards that it is through another company that uses another company. What a joke.

An extremely frustrating process and from what I am reading here....I'll be waiting for a while if it ever finally comes. 

• 

25.1K Posts

October 21st, 2019 19:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us here & sharing the issue with the promo gift card.

I know this is upsetting when inspite of having all the details the request has been declined. 

Could you help me with any reference number for your conversation that you had with the support functions.

I'll not commit to the resolution at this moment but will have this checked again & see what best can be done to get this addressed & resolved.

-Anita

6 Posts

October 23rd, 2019 14:00

Same thing here hours of time wasted and lies from Dell and the 3rd party gets you nowhere. This is definitely a scam and am now dealing with BBB...will keep you posted.

37 Posts

November 2nd, 2019 14:00

his is a continuous scam

I was denied the 200$ cashback for an Aurora R8 with I7 CPU, the claim of costumer care is that its an Aurora (i7) .... there's  no Aurora I7 product to begin with its a reference to the CPU not the model ... i have been contacted via private message by the care team telling me to go back and contact the team by phone ... this is a pointless i wouldnt advise anyone to get products from dell based on these promotions they often dont come through and very silly technicalities that dont even make sense

1 Message

December 8th, 2019 18:00

Me, I am just waiting for their second promise (that it will take 28 days from Nov 14 of filing). Mind you, I got my laptop last Sept 4. Then, I will go directly to the BBB. This kind of company should NOT be connected to DELL. Dell is a good company and I do not have a bad experience with them... however, with this kind of issue, I will think twice now to order at Dell. Hunter

2 Posts

December 11th, 2019 07:00

I have the same problems. This is giving Dell a bad name.

Claim filed 10/16;
nothing;
emailed to check, nothing other then generic response;
had to call them, which took it to the next stage;
got to "processed" state on 10/30, starting the "28 day" clock;
got email 11/5, "processing";
waited for 30+ days but nothing;
emailed to check, got generic response;
called and waiting...

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

December 11th, 2019 08:00

Thank you for your message. I have replied to your private message requesting for a few details. Please share the same, we will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

No Events found!