Highlighted
1 Copper

Re: Promo Visa Prepaid Card

I also got the HTTP Error 404... Hopefully it is just taking a little bit of time, but geeze...  it's really annoying.

Highlighted
1 Copper

Same issue, from an early Sept. order.

Site keeps 404ing

Highlighted
1 Copper

I also received the link and got an HTTP error. I am extremely disgusted. Dell is my preferred place to buy computers because they tend to last a really long time but after what happened to me and what's been happening to others. I probably won't purchase any more computers from them. I called dell and was given a different number to call and that number gave me another number to call which told me that they only use emails for cards.I ended up emailing mycardholdersupport and am waiting to hear back. 

Highlighted
1 Copper

Same issue here, HTTP 404 error when i try and redeem my card.

Highlighted

Hi, 

I thoroughly understand your situation. I recommend you to reach out to the offer support team and work with them. Please let me know the region you are in to get you the support team's contact details. 

-Pratheepan. 

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Highlighted

Hi, 

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Highlighted
1 Copper

Update: I went back to my email and tried the link again and it works. 

Highlighted

Glad to know that this has been resolved. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

Highlighted
1 Copper

me too, same issue here, HTTP 404 error when i try and redeem my card.

Highlighted

Hi, 

I thoroughly understand your situation. I recommend you to reach out to the offer support team and work with them. If you have already contacted them, do copy paste your communication with them and help me with your Dell order #, name on the order and the email ID. Let me check what best could be done. 

-Pratheepan. 

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell