Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 21st, 2013 10:00

Purchase issue

Hi there,

I just purchased a new Alienware m17x from your website on the 17/01/2013. Just a few days before purchasing the laptop I've seen your offer 'Save £100 (Inc Vat) until 23/1/2013' for the m17x . That's what made me decide that it's the time to buy an Alienware. On the date of purchase, I've noticed that the offer disappeared from the website and with it the m17x with the discount applied disappeared from my saved basket. I decided to buy the laptop at the full price anyway. Now I go to your website and see that the £100 pound discount is available again and I am totally furious and disappointed with my purchase! How can the offer just appear one day, disappear the other and then be available again? I repeat, it says that the offer is valid until the 23/1/2013, but it was not available when I purchased my item, thus making me lose £100. 

My customer number is: 

8.8K Posts

January 21st, 2013 12:00

Here's my suggestion:

* Please send your issues to our Customer Care/Order Support Liaison, DELL-Lorna M
* Click this link http://dell.to/PWMBSV
* Click Start conversation or Send Email. She will need the following information to investigate it -
Email Address:
Name:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Re:  Recent purchase question concerning discount.
I think Lorna can help you out with this...
Zb1
No Events found!