Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

1 Message

November 21st, 2020 02:00

Recent Order Not Showing

I recently purchased a new laptop, which is through to the "in production" stage on the delivery tracker, however the item has yet to appear in my Dell Account information. 

I've gone through the frustrating rigmarole of the customer support suggestion (which is an aggravating, unhelpful, loop!), and am now hoping to receive a response on this platform.

The customer number on my order confirmation is linked to my account already, and I have already reviewed this thread: https://www.dell.com/support/contents/en-uk/article/esupport-order-support/frequently-asked-questions yeilding no useful answers!!

I am under the impression that the item is with the verification team, or yet to be released into the dell account until payment is 'accepted' - but if this is the case, this information should appear on the Orders or "Missing Orders" page - a very simple change that could save others a very annoying experience. 

The reason I am asking is I believe there was an issue with the Dell points I acquired, and I really want to spend them ready for starting my new job.

• 

25.1K Posts

November 21st, 2020 20:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

No Events found!