Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 10th, 2017 10:00

Refund still not done after a lengthy process

I have this item ordered in dell using another credit card. Now, it was put on hold by verification team and cancelled the delivery since my details doesn't match with the credit card. I understand that, and since I cannot verify my purchase (I am in another country), I initiated a refund around a week before December 25, 2016. After christmas, the item was already returned to dell.

But since the issue was initiated by verification team, I need to verify it to them first before the refund could be processed. So around 1st week of January 2017, I called and the verification team agent told me that the hold will be lifted and the refund will be processed. Refund will be done within 3-5 days. 

After 5 days, I called again and was to follow up on the refund. I was told by another agent that the refund is still on hold that's why the refund isn't done yet. And I think, what the? I explained that I already called last week and that was lifted. But he said that all he can see is that it is still on hold. So after that call, I have to wait for another 3-5 days.

After another 5 days, the same issue happened. Telling me that it is still on hold. I am pretty *** at that time. I always explain that I already called the verification team yet the verification team agent says it is still on hold. It's a simple refund yet, can't still be done.

Again, I told the agent that I would like to refund my order and then he removed it from hold. A day after that, I called again, and the same agent told me that the refund was already forwarded to the team which refunds the actual money. And said that he will notify me through mail (since I am not available through phone) if there is an advancement or reply from the team (I assume that team is finance)

After another 5 painful days, I followed up and that agent told me that there is still no reply from the team which he sent the issue. And it hurts since I have been chatting customer care, and yet they cant help since the issue's details can only be seen by verification team due to the hold they did.

(There was a time that I called to verification team, then passed to customer care, then finance, then back to verification team. I was so *** at that time.)

And now, 2 weeks, waiting for that email, god knows when will I receive it.

I am really full of this verification team. It's been already 2 months since I initiated the refund, yet still no refund at all.

What should I do for my refund to get processed quickly? And what should I do so that they would take this matter seriously. It is a refund for a laptop that costs $1600. That's a lot of money. Hope someone could help me with this situation I'm in.

February 16th, 2017 00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us through the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board regarding the refund. Please allow me to apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may have  caused. 

Private Message the Registered Name, Order Number and your email address and I'll see how best this can be resolved.

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

Regards,

Fuzail

No Events found!