Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 11th, 2015 06:00

Regular satisfied customer having Complaint about " said" Dell Reseller

Dear Sir / Madam;

I m Raj - a satisfied Dell customer. I am an IT project manager with 20 years experience. Need your advice for a complex issue of one of your said "retailer". I have been trying to resolve matter in peaceful manner for last 6 months but I am not getting proper response from reseller. I have bought Dell XPS 18 through amazon three times in last three months from three different amazon vendors. Two vendors had put the laptop box (dell packaging) into an another bigger box in a plastic wrap and so the package arrived “ absolutely intact.“.  One of the vendor “ antonline” sent the package in severely damaged condition.

“wet” on one side;                        scratched at multiple places  (20+)

Torn corners ( 5+)                           Distorted

Reseller is indicating that Dell should take care of the problem. The issue is non-technical. The reseller did not take care in packing the item; I am not able to understand how they are posting on their webpage & give me a reply that Dell is responsible for that. I am considering taking action against the reseller. Before I do that, I wanted your advice. I can give granular details once I receive your reply. I have very high opinion about Dell and want to be a continued customer. I want to ensure that while I take action against reseller, I do not damage Dell's work as I think in this issue , Dell is not responsible. So appreciate someone taking detailed interest in such matters guide me.

Best,

Raj Shah

" The best reward for work well done;  is the opportunity to do more."

9.4K Posts

June 11th, 2015 08:00

Hi Raj,

Thanks for posting.

Have you spoken to Amazon?  Here is the link to their website to file a complaint against their sellers.

Hope this helps, please contact me privately if you need further assistance.  Thanks.

Regards, Robert

2 Posts

June 11th, 2015 10:00

I am not seeing the message which I sent just now. Can you pls send me the copy of it so that i dont have to write it again for preparing my matter.

No Events found!