Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 19th, 2013 04:00

Retail XPS purchase, Warranty Confusion

I bought a Dell XPS from a retail outlet in Jaipur on 5/14/2012. According to Dell, I should get a warranty of 1 year starting from the date of purchase. But when I checked the warranty status online,it showed that my warranty has already expired on 1/16/2013. I tried contacting Dell support regarding the issue but they were quite unresponsive and after many calls finally told me to contact the retailer. I  contacted the retailer about 2 months ago but he is still stalling me. I had some technical issues (over-heating,low battery backup,incompatible power source pop-up on charging) with the laptop,which I complained to the retailer.He took the laptop to Dell service center and the windows was re-installed without my permission. Much of the data on drives other than C was also missing. Moreover, the issues are still unresolved.

1.3K Posts

March 19th, 2013 07:00

Hi Ashish2010,

Kindly provide to me the system service tag number via a private message. I can then check the system details and reply back to you.

To send me a private message, click on my Forum username and then click Start conversation.

No Events found!