Customer Care

Last reply by 11-12-2020 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Returning Product

Hello 

Recently I’ve place an order for ALIENWARE AURORA R11, later on I decided to change my Order as I found better configuration on the site, But the customer service told me I can not cancel my order but return my old order and place the new order.(and there is no charges such as restocking fee)

they said dell will trying to request the carrier to avoid deliver it to my address but send it back to dell.

I’ve talked  to customer service via chat as well as Phone call several time and all of them ask me to refuse the package if the carrier attempts to deliver it and I’ll not need to obtain CRA number in this case !

When I’m reading return policy there is mentioned that I must obtain CRA number before returning  and also refusing package is not recommended too !

So I wanted to be sure it is ok if I just refuse the package without CRA number ?!

Many Thanks,

Labels (5)
Replies (2)

Greetings, 

Thanks for reaching out. Please private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address for verification purpose. 

Let me look into the status.

Thanks,

Sahana

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. To send us a private message, click our DELL-Cares username. Our Forum profile page will then appear. On the right, click "Send this user a private message".

I've sent requested information in private message,

Thanks,

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor