Start a Conversation

Unsolved

V

4 Posts

July 3rd, 2020 14:00

Shipped to Wrong Address - complete lack of service - Incident # 42602260

So this start about a month ago to when I contacted dell regarding the bulging battery in my XPS 15 laptop which they will not admit is a defect on their part. They also can’t repair it with anything but a refurbished battery that only comes with a 90 day warranty. After much back and forth I agreed to pay for that out of a lack of a better option. At this point, they confirmed my current address in order to send me the shipping box and packaging to send the laptop in for repair. Once they confirmed the issues on their end, they gave me the price, which came to about $308 CAD after taxes, and I paid. About two weeks later, there was still no update on the status which is when we moved to the option of getting a replacement laptop. At which point, my current address was once again confirmed, in writing, via email.

Well guess what, they shipped the laptop to my old address. I was told that they spoke to purolator this morning and that Dell was told to wait until end of day today for any news or updates. Well I spoke to Purolator myself about 30 minutes ago. apparently they went back last night to retrieve the laptop and were unable to get it. They also had no further attempts scheduled to retrieve the package until I spoke to them. So tell me why I’m supposed to believe that the dell representative handling my case from the escalation team actually spoke to purolator today?

Can someone tell me why I still don’t have a computer and what I paid money for?

No Responses!
No Events found!