Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

3 Posts

May 30th, 2020 01:00

Simply abysmal customer support team

1. Purchased Dell Laptop on 4/12/20
  2. Return Delivered via UPS (Dell-provided label) and confirmed receipt by Dell on 5/13/20
  3. Been chasing ever since by email & phone
  4. Phone support has been abysmal, with hold time for each of 4 calls over 90 minutes.
  5. The foreign support team consistently responds with "copy & paste" patronizing emails without responding to actual issues.
  6. Consistently makes the key customer service mistake of telling me what I must do versus what Dell will do to resolve.
  7. Told on 5/20/20 that Credit Memo in the amount of $1623.24 was issued and that I must check with PayPal (told this every time I inquire even though I have checked with PayPal daily since Credit Memo was issued).
  8. Called Customer Support again last evening and after holding for over two-hours (because "my call is important to you"), the support rep told me first; to check with Paypal and second; to wait another 5 business days. When I questioned this, he had the audacity to hang up on me!
  9. I have repeatedly asked via my email exchanges that my case be elevated to the Management team, only to receive more "canned" responses.
  10. What does it take to get my refund?

3 Posts

June 3rd, 2020 05:00

Of course, but that presumes that my Dell actually cares about my original thread and is stepping up to respond conclusively. Any suggestions?

The notes for your case #show that both Susanna and Pamyaphi had emailed the team yesterday concerning the refund.
DELL-Admin

3 Posts

June 3rd, 2020 05:00

original thread for further comments. DELL-Admin>

Simply abysmal customer support team

Purchased Dell Laptop on 4/12/20
Return Delivered via UPS (Dell-provided label) and confirmed receipt by Dell on 5/13/20
Been chasing ever since by email & phone
Phone support has been abysmal, with hold time for each of 4 calls over 90 minutes.
The foreign support team consistently responds with "copy & paste" patronizing emails without responding to actual issues.
Consistently makes the key customer service mistake of telling me what I must do versus what Dell will do to resolve.
Told on 5/20/20 that Credit Memo in the amount of $1623.24 was issued and that I must check with PayPal (told this every time I inquire even though I have checked with PayPal daily since Credit Memo was issued).
Called Customer Support again last evening and after holding for over two-hours (because "my call is important to you"), the support rep told me first; to check with Paypal and second; to wait another 5 business days. When I questioned this, he had the audacity to hang up on me!
I have repeatedly asked via my email exchanges that my case be elevated to the Management team, only to receive more "canned" responses.
What does it take to get my refund?

No Events found!