Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 13th, 2016 14:00

Six hours in tech support callls

I spent six hours yesterday in tech support in India all because of a new 3157 11 3000 series 2 in 1. Was denied access to a supervisor! After I spent five days with Microsoft which I was told to goto by a tech support agent at DELL. I should be sending Dell a bill for the work I did but instead got nothing but grief from the Tech support at India. Just because I knew more than they did.  I'm a retired IT Professor and they felt threatened due to my education. The English skills are getting so bad that the HR department there is none exsistant or could care less. I even bet this falls on dealf ears!

9.4K Posts

August 15th, 2016 08:00

Hi prof_it25,

Thanks for posting about your experience in the Dell Forum.

Apologies for the issue you experienced with Tech Support.

Hopefully they were able to resolve your issue, but you failed to mention what was going on with your computer.  If you are looking for assistance from Tech Support from agents here in the USA, that service is available for an extra fee.  Your technical questions can be answered here on the Forum by experts from everywhere, so if you were unable to get your issue resolved, you can reach out to them on the Laptop Forum .  

If by chance none of that is working for you, you can always contact the Dell Unresolved Issues team by filling out this form.  You will need your SR Number.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!