Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

2 Posts

July 17th, 2019 18:00

Support forced me to re-order laptop due to website error, now will not allow return of original.

Bought a laptop during the Memorial Day sale that was listed as a 2-in-1. Opened it up to find that it was not a 2-in-1. Spent hours on the phone trying to correct this. Support instructed me to re-order, gave me a small credit toward the new order, which was not close to the MD discount.

Re-ordered cheaper config at higher price. Took 3 weeks to arrive. Wasn't able to ship the original back within 30 days, in part due to this delay, now stuck with an extra laptop that isn't what I ordered.

Spent hours on the phone again. Every person I talked to, including after being "accidentally" disconnected, started over by collecting my basic information, even though we were working from an open support case. Dealing with the phone support is a painful experience. Very unlikely to buy anything from Dell again.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 19th, 2019 07:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order number, registered name & email address.

No Events found!