Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 13th, 2017 09:00

Tax Exemption Broken - Not Applied to Order

I put my tax exempt certificate on file 2 months ago and got a response on December 14th saying that this was completed.

Placed my first order with it today and it kept saying "exemption will not be displayed until the last page of checkout" until I clicked one too many times and the order was placed still with no exemption - and the order confirmation screen still said that it wouldn't be displayed until the last page of checkout.  I would have thought I'd reached it by now.

Anyway, now I see that my order was placed under a different customer number than my tax exemption is on file under - yet I had no way of knowing my order would go under a different customer number.  Same email address and password, same name and billing address.

An email to the tax department takes a minimum of 2 weeks to get a response.  And I can't yet email order support because my "order" hasn't been assigned an order number yet.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

February 14th, 2017 08:00

Greetings omnichad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I regret the overall experience. Please private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address. I'll review the order history and see what best can be done. 

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

2 Posts

February 15th, 2017 06:00

It looks like the tax department corrected my certificate on file.  At first they claimed it expired, even though it's only been on file for 2 months.  Then, they updated it.

Thanks, though - I didn't expect it to be resolved so quickly.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

February 15th, 2017 08:00

Greetings omnichad,

Thanks for confirming. I apologize for the time taken to resolve. Please reach out to us if you have any other queries and we'll be more than happy to assist you. 

No Events found!