Huckster516
1 Copper

Tech Support phone number for in the United States

I am sorry, but I am tired of calling for Tech support and getting someone on the phone that can not speak English correctly.  They read from a script and if you interrupt them (as you had already answered the question before they even asked it) to try to speed up the process (who really has time to sit on the phone for 30 mins before you can really do anything really resembling actual Tech Support.  I would like to be able to speak to someone that is actually in the United States, can listen to what I have already done and not tell me that we have to redo everything that I just told them I have already done before they can help me.   

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted

RE: Tech Support phone number for in the United States

Hi Huckster516, 

Thanks for posting your comments on the Dell Community Forum Customer care Board. To take advantage of the growing pool of expertise and resources outside of the United States, Dell has expanded its Consumer Tech Support call-center operations into different parts of the world, including Canada, Malaysia, the Philippines, and India.  I am truly sorry if you encountered a language barrier while working with any of our representatives.  We realize that verbal communication is the cornerstone of quality telephone support, and we strive to offer every customer the most effective assistance available. 

Dell offers our customers various ways to receive technical support. Try our online technical support or our Chat Technical Support. It’s fast, easy and hassle free! Get the answers you need quickly by chatting online with a Dell Technical Support Representative. For faster service, please have your service tag or express service code ready for the representative. 

Our technical experts are ready to help. Please choose how you want to contact us. Note: Contact options vary by country, product type and other factors. Some contact options may not be available. 

Online diagnostics

Run a quick hardware test on your Windows-based PC or tablet with SupportAssist. We’ll solve your problem or recommend next steps.

Go to Quick Test 

Need a quick answer?

Let our interactive agent tool guide you to solutions to common issues any time, any day.

Get started

Twitter

Tweet your question to our social media team of Dell technicians for real-time answers.

Go to Dell Twitter 

Facebook

Post a comment or Private Message Dell technicians through Facebook and receive an answer within 1 business day.

Send Facebook message

TechDirect

Business customers are invited to use the Dell TechDirect online tool to request technical support and replacement parts.

Tech Direct 

I hope this information is helpful. Should you need additional assistance, please feel free to post your comments on the appropriate Dell Community Forum Board for your system model. 

Thanks,
Lorna

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos
Huckster516
1 Copper

Customer Care - Forum Problem - Why can I not reply?

After I get what you try to pass off as a answer to a Valid Request (IE: I would like a phone number to a Customer Service Rep in the US instead of a foreign country that can not speak or fully understand English) I wanted to reply to your message and let you know that what you posted did not Answer my question.  I selected No as to was the question answered and it will not post that answer.  it will not give me a location to post a followup question. 

Tags (1)

RE: Tech Support phone number for in the United States

Hi Huckster516,

Thank you for allowing me to address your concerns further.

Consumer product Technical Support is not located in the USA. We are unable to provide a phone number that will connect you with a technician located in the USA.

As per your original post, you said you were tired of speaking with agents whose second language was English. I provided you with several alternatives to telephone support.

I trust this is helpful,
Lorna

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos