Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 9th, 2012 20:00

Terrible Customer Service

I have been a very loyal dell customer, with many dell products. But this time, ive had just about enough. I've called Dell more than 7 times trying to get them to help me with my Windows 8 upgrade on my XPS 8500. All the support does is transfer me back and forth between hardware and software departments and give me no result. I've called Microsoft, and they've provided me with world class service. Constantly following up, seeing if Dell could help me or not. Microsoft tried to troubleshoot my issue but wasnt able to due to the customized nature of my desktop. I am extremely disappointed at Dell and will never buy anymore of your products. I decided to call dell for the last time to help me revert back to windows 7. I cannot believe how bad the service is. I tell the technician that my computer came with an SSD used as cache to accelerate my HD, and he refuses to help me set that up after i restored my computer. He claims my computer did not come with that setting and insists to tell me that my SSD is just another seperate device for storage. Dell, get your act together. I fixed my issue MYSELF. You can do better, the service is disgusting. 

No Responses!
No Events found!