Highlighted
1 Copper

Terrible DELL customer service

Service Tag: <Deleted private information from your public post>
Case Number: <Deleted private information from your public post>
Service Request: <Deleted private information from your public post>

No service from last 1 month. Dell don’t know when the parts will be available to do service. Worst part here customer paid additional money for premium plus service and even under the actual warranty. Standard response as be patient for any questions. Obsoletely, it frustrate anyone with this kind of support after the additional payment from last one month; what is the alternate / temporary solution you have? I will be surprised if Dell says there is no second option or plans with the organization for service and no spare laptop with Dell? We would expect to have specific and firm response with definite actions after escalation. Not the general email. We need specific response for each of the above questions.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Surhakar,

Apologies that you have to wait for the service. Unfortunately, the parts are back-ordered, and that delays service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

The same here.

Ticket opened with Dell Pro Support on 13 May.

Spent hours everyday with TAC and after two months they decided to send exchange. They raised 5 exchange order after 2 days status updated with order canceled.

Now Dell accepted that they failed to provide Pro support and they will return my money. But i have to return my Laptop and after Dell received the return they will take another 15 to 20 days to refund.

0 Kudos