Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 7th, 2015 16:00

Terrible customer service

I ordered a television last week and received it on Monday.  The box was damaged.  I sent an email to Dell and I have yet to receive a response.  I was on a chat session where I had to wait for 1 hour, automated message came up that dept was closed.  I called Dell was on hold for 1 hour, automated message came out advising dept was closed.  I opened another chat session, waited and was told that I could not be helped that I would need to call.

Yesterday I called again waited on hold 55 minutes to be transferred to the dept that would be able to help me.  I specifically asked if there would be another hold time and I was told that because it was an internal transfer, there would be not wait time at all.  I was also told by the rep, which I could not understand, that he would wait on the line with me.  I agreed to be transferred and he put my call back in queue to only wait 2 hours and no one responded.

I am requesting a phone call back as soon as possible as I will be reporting DELL to the better business bureau.  I understand that we are in the holiday season and I don't mind waiting, but I am getting the run around and no one seems to care. I haven't ordered from Dell in quite some time and I now remember why, terrible customer service. Very disappointed.

17 Posts

December 8th, 2015 07:00

Good luck.  I wish I could offer you more encouragement, but you are likely in for a long road ahead to get satisfaction.  I hope the TV itself wasn't damaged and is working.  

You'd probably receive faster results by contacting the company that provided the actual shipping services.  File a claim with them.

No Events found!