Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

3 Posts

July 30th, 2018 13:00

Terrible experience

I wanted to let Dell know as a company how appalled, frustrated, & disappointed that I am with their customers service representatives as well as their commitment to satisfy their customers. I have had a few Dell computers over the course of 6 years. NOT ONCE have I ever had to deal with the type of issues that I’ve dealt with in this past 2 months. From the very beginning upon placing a call to a Dell representative, on June 29, 2018; to assist me with purchasing a computer with a monitor for a work from home job. The requirements for the computer needed to be, CPU speed 2.8 GHz or higher, Internet Download speed 20 Mbps or higher, Internet Upload speed 5 Mbps or higher, & 8 GB of RAM or higher, in which the Dell representative was fully aware of. The recommendation was discussed & a decision was made. I informed the Dell rep that I needed the computer by July 9, 2018; 1st day of training in which she was fully aware. I grew concerned & made several phone calls when I noticed that my order was still in the confirmed status, closer to my start date. By me not knowing which computer that was required for the training, I purchased a computer that could be delivered by my start date for training. I emailed the Dell Rep to cancel the order & instead she made sure she was able to send the computer which I felt like she should have done that in the 1st place. I was unaware of the monitor being discontinued & that the cable for the monitor was hard to find so I had to send the monitor back in reorder a new monitor which was a very BIG inconvenience. Idk rather the Dell Reps are trained properly anymore or do they just lack the knowledge & information. Out of frustration I ordered the wrong computer & had to return it. To make a long story short...I eventually went to the online chat & had a Dell representative assist me once again with finding the best computer for the stay at home job that I am trying to get. I am sooo frustrated & highly upset because my training will be over very soon & due the incompetence on behalf of Dell representatives, I have NOT been able to stay logged into the several systems during the training & it clearly shows that I’m not being efficient. Not to mention, during training, while in BlackBoard, I am unable to participate in activities or sometimes even speak to the instructor due to the low CPU percentage. I have literally broke down & cried several times due to Dell inconveniencing me as well as may be costing me a position with Comcast Central. I have called Dell & asked several representatives, was there any way that they could send me a computer ASAP that had the same capabilities as the one that I ordered to accommodate me so that I could complete my training with no more problems in which I have been given the answer of NO! I am absolutely disgusted! I am supposed to start on August 13th & I haven’t even been able to stay logged into the required systems long enough to complete several assigned tasks. I fear that because of all these things that has inconvenienced me...I may lose this position. If I do not get this job with Comcast Central, I am returning EVERYTHING back to Dell & closing out my account!! I don’t have a problem with going with another company. Dell needs to fix this problem & appreciate your loyal customers!!
No Responses!
No Events found!