Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 24th, 2015 08:00

The great dell service

So after 20 days of receiving an alienware 15 that came without drivers and an operating system, I still am left with no computer. I even gave dell the chance to make things better, by talking on the phone with customer service and sending in the computer, simply asking for a replacement, that was all. So 10 days after I've sent the computer back with no word from dell, I decide to call and ask what happened. Apparently I have been refunded for the computer, and they offered me an 80 dollar credit. This to me, is a big slap in the face. Do you realize what I can buy on dell website with 80 dollars? Nothing. I give dell the chance to make things right and I am left back where I started. Searching for a computer to buy. It won't be from dell, thats for sure.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 26th, 2015 13:00

Hi Johnny113, 

Thank you for posting your comments on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please accept my apology for any frustration or inconvenience you may have been caused. We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all of our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

Under Dell's "Total Satisfaction" Return Policy our customers are provided 30 days, beginning on the invoice date, within which to evaluate their purchases for compatibility, functionality, and overall satisfaction.  Customers can receive authorization to return their purchases for a full refund. If you returned the system then you were set up for a refund. Had you been scheduled for an exchange, the new system would have been provided prior to the return of the original purchase. 

The $80 could have been applied to a new purchase. If you still need assistance, I am happy to ask a sales representative to contact you to help select the perfect system for your needs. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account records. 

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!