Highlighted
Croupier74
1 Nickel

Transfer of ownership

Jump to solution
Company name does not apply to the transfer of ownership of the second hand dell 11 3000 I purchased as the original owner bought it as an individual. Do I just put the original owners name as the company name? This field must have a input in order to complete the transfer request: https://www.dell.com/support/assets-transfer/us/en/19?newtab=true#/PreviousOwnerDetails Thanks.
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Transfer of ownership

Jump to solution

Thank you for your message.

Please click on this link to complete the ownership transfer online. You will need to enter the name it is already registered to ( either company name or the individual name) in the previous owner field & the name you want to register it to in the present owner field.

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
Croupier74
1 Nickel

Jump to solution
Ok, so I have contacted the original owner who bought it from JB hifi in Melbourne, he said he never registered the laptop. What do I do now?
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Please share the service tag on a private message. I will check the registration status & see how we can proceed.

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
Croupier74
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Thank you Sreejith,  PM sent.

0 Kudos
Croupier74
1 Nickel

Jump to solution
Sreejith handeled the transfer of ownership via private messaging. It was completed quickly without hassle, I thank him for his excellent customer service. Problem Solved. :-)
0 Kudos