Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 11th, 2019 02:00

Transfer of ownership

Company name does not apply to the transfer of ownership of the second hand dell 11 3000 I purchased as the original owner bought it as an individual. Do I just put the original owners name as the company name? This field must have a input in order to complete the transfer request: https://www.dell.com/support/assets-transfer/us/en/19?newtab=true#/PreviousOwnerDetails Thanks.

February 15th, 2019 04:00

Sreejith handeled the transfer of ownership via private messaging. It was completed quickly without hassle, I thank him for his excellent customer service. Problem Solved. :-)

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 12th, 2019 08:00

Thank you for your message.

Please click on this link to complete the ownership transfer online. You will need to enter the name it is already registered to ( either company name or the individual name) in the previous owner field & the name you want to register it to in the present owner field.

February 12th, 2019 09:00

Ok, so I have contacted the original owner who bought it from JB hifi in Melbourne, he said he never registered the laptop. What do I do now?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 12th, 2019 10:00

Please share the service tag on a private message. I will check the registration status & see how we can proceed.

February 12th, 2019 11:00

Thank you Sreejith,  PM sent.

No Events found!