Highlighted
MN12SHA
1 Copper

Visa Prepaid Promo Card - Not Received

If anyone else is having the same problem (Which I can read is happening to lots of people) regarding your visa prepaid card that is either denied, or has been "sent" by a company name.

I would suggest that you file complaint through a Consumer agency.

Dell, I am having the same problem as many, I would like assistance in resolving this issue as I have waited well over the 30 days since the claim was verified and approved.  I have not seen any email from this company.

I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Consumer agency as it does appear that you are pointing the finger at another company, whom you contracted to complete the work.  But technically, the Promo Card is from Dell.com not from Berkeley.   

Labels (5)
3 Replies
Highlighted
MN12SHA
1 Copper

Re: Visa Prepaid Promo Card - Not Received

I notice that Dell "cleaned up" and removed my reference and link to the BBB in this and all other threads.   Be cautious and know that the community thread is cleaned up based on what Dell wants you to see. 

Highlighted
Cam_Thang
1 Copper

I have not received my claim yet either

• August 22, 2019 - I ordered the monitor. 
  • August 27, 2019 - I made a claim for the cash bark reward online on. 
  • September 4, 2019 - I received the email saying I would have my cashback payment in 28 days. However, I have not received anything yet. 
  • September 10, 2019 - I received an email saying the prepaid Visa card was processed for delivery
  • October 25, 2019 - I contacted Dell Promotion Support team for the cashback I have not received
  • October 27, 2019 - I received an email saying check the spam folder
  • November 2, 2019 - I received an email saying the issue was sending further to the relevant department.
  • November 26, 2019 - I contacted Dell Promotion Support team for the cashback I have not received (again)
  • November 27, 2019 - I received an email saying check the spam folder
  • November 28, 2019 - I received an email saying the issue was sending further to the relevant department.
  • December 2, 2019 - I emailed to follow up and all went to silent as before

Highlighted
MN12SHA
1 Copper

File with the BBB

Here is the link to their company on BBB

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/round-rock/profile/computer-dealers/dell-inc-0825-41453