Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

3 Posts

July 24th, 2022 23:00

Vostro 3400, issue not resolved post 3 visits from engineer

This is pathetic and post 3 visit from your engineer, still issue persist. Moreover system observe so long time during turn off and on. Is there any solution or end customer suffer with same issue from long and team visit and do R & D with system to find exact fault.

• 

25.1K Posts

July 25th, 2022 00:00

Please click our DELL-Cares username. On the resulting page, click "Send this user a private message" and share your private Dell Service Tag with us so we can assist you. Or you may click the "Get help now" on the right to Chat with Dell agents.

• 

25.1K Posts

July 25th, 2022 01:00

Thank you for contacting us. To ensure the privacy of your information, please send us a direct message, and we will be happy to assist you in resolving your computer issue.

3 Posts

July 25th, 2022 01:00

Hi Dell team,

Please check status. 3 Engineer visit there to resolve touch pad issue and same must be entered with u. During third visit of engineer Rahul last week , this issue not resolved despite touch pad replacement.

Rahul also observe issue of high start up time of approx. 25 mins and same escalated to dell customer care at same time. Post instruction received and followed, Rahul identify hardware issue and recommend replacement of motherboard with new window update.

We did numerous call to customer care and do all activities as defined by them. Even laptop remotely taken by dell team but issue still persist. Now again dell team sending person with touch pad and  assuring for issue identification. This seems that last 3 visit outcome is zero. I am facing issue from last 30 days and pathetic service support from dell. I did all my efforts by connect through telephone or remotely test by team. All Efforts is waste of time. Can you all resolve same and again by sending new engineer with touch pad every time. 3 Touch pad changed till time.

BR,

Manoj 

3 Posts

July 26th, 2022 05:00

HI Dell Team,

Where is solution. I still not get any positive communication from U .

BR,

Manoj 

• 

109 Posts

July 31st, 2022 02:00

Hello,
I'm Simran, one of the Supervisors at Dell Social Media Support. I’m checking to know if your system is working fine now. I’ve reviewed this case, and first, I’d like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. 

I would like to know if the team has offered a satisfactory experience. Is there any feedback you'd like to share? 
Also, thank you for cooperating with us while we were working towards a resolution. I'm sure it wouldn't have been possible without your continued efforts and understanding

Should you need any assistance in the future, you know where to find us. We're just a message away!

Best regards, 
Simran
Supervisor
Dell Social Media Team

No Events found!