Highlighted

Re: XPS 15 Not delivered by Dell / Walsh Western

Hi ontherun,

Thank you for providing us your feedback and issues in our Community and Welcome!

Apologies that carrier was not able to deliver as it says it would. If you can provide me with the following information via private message ( click my username in blue, Start Conversation );

Dell Order Number:
Account Name:
Shipping Address:

I will be glad to look into your order and assist you the best I can.

Thank you for choosing Dell.

Thanks & Regards,
DELL-Frances Y
#IworkforDell
To learn more about Dell Products, Services, and Drivers, click Here

0 Kudos
ontherun
1 Nickel

Message sent as requested.

OTR

0 Kudos
ontherun
1 Nickel

To recap.

All Dell have been able to do thus far is provide a link to their courier website tracking which I already had access to! So in essence, Dell have done absolutely nothing to help or provide me with a firm date / time of delivery! Absolutely appauling service from Dell

0 Kudos
ontherun
1 Nickel

I can't believe that I'm seeing google searches throw up delivery complaints as far back as 2005! WHAT!?!?! And Dell still use them?!?!?!?!

http://www.hjackson.org/blog/archives/2005/03/07/walsh-western-shambles

http://about.omelett.es/journal/2007/04/poor-service-from-walsh-western/

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/robmcgonigle/entry/walsh_western_aka/

I don't have time for a thourough search as yet, but the links above will provide some insight.

Shocking!!

Anonymous
6 Gallium

And Dell still have not put anything on this post, to explain or any corrective action they are taking that's the customer service you get after you pay your money. Someone tell me what is Dell's delivery times. My machine was made in Limerick Ireland but shipped from Hungry how does that work?

0 Kudos
ontherun
1 Nickel

Update!

Having eventually recieved a response from Syncreon that they would look into my order, I tried calling them again to discuss in more detail rather than email tennis. Needless to say, I was unssuccessful for the hundredth time. However, I did persuade them to call me.

They put the issue down to a delay in getting the package to the local courier and proceeded to contact them. I spoke with Annette at Syncreon / Walsh Westernwho was very polite, helpful and did provide reassurance that she would have it sorted and she did. My order was recieved within hours! Thank you Annette!

Nevertheless, the parcel should have been delivered when they said it would and they MUST  take on board their obvious failings, take responsibility and realise the expense and inconvenience that their current methods of delivery cause to customers!

I must emphisise, that I have had absolutely no help or assistance from Dell whotsoever on prompt delivery and will NOT be buying from them again.

OTR

0 Kudos
WaggersR
1 Copper

I must emphisise, that I have had absolutely no help or assistance from Dell whotsoever on prompt delivery and will NOT be buying from them again.

I'm with you on this.  Dell's customer service has been getting worse over the last few years and they don't seem able (or willing) to do anything about it.

We've now moved away from Dell as well.

0 Kudos
ontherun
1 Nickel

I had started a specific thread for my particular problem and notice that the Dell mods have moved it into the 'Walsh Western'  thread to which Dell don't seem to respond to in any way!

As far as I'm concerned, the issue of NON delivery is systemic throughout the Dell organisation and not just Walsh Wetern.

Moreover, why dont Dell post any updates of what they have in place to improve their performance on delivery?? What is their continuous improvement strategy toward delivery and providing the standard of customer care required from an organisation of it's size?

What steps have they taken to ensure that the preferred courier service provided by Walsh Western improves to an acceptable standard?

It would appear that their outlook to business is fire fighting and they are absolutely hopeless at that!

Don't just look through the community forum. Google is full of it.

Rant Over!

OTR

0 Kudos
ontherun
1 Nickel

More evidence that this is not just a Walsh Western issue and more of a systemic issue with Dell emoticon.Angry.title

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/customercare/f/4674/t/19468657.aspx?PageIndex=1

OTR

0 Kudos
Walfo1
1 Nickel

Re: Walsh Western Issues thread

Well, my order stats have finally updated, and it's now in MANCHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER YET, THAT'S WHERE I AM!!!!!!!! I think it is coming on monday, definitely. ETA was monday. Just two more days.:emotion-2:

0 Kudos