Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 30th, 2019 16:00

Warranty Transfer Status

I had applied for warranty transfer of my Dell 7530 Laptop from April . Its been close to 2 month now and I haven't received any update on the status of the transfer. It is not my first experience to make warranty transfer hence I know how I can make it. During 2month, I had applied 5~6 times with same process. My latest process was d8dffe8d-59b3-486b-bbcb-e3d183a61b24 Thanks in advance.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

June 3rd, 2019 08:00

Sorry to know that you are not able to send a private message. I have sent you a private message with an email address

5 Posts

May 30th, 2019 18:00

Hello DCFAdmin, I've got the message from you but I cannot send mesage to you due to following messages, "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later" I purchased it from ebay and I do not know original order number

5 Posts

June 2nd, 2019 08:00

Hello DCFAdmin, ( Sreejith ) I've got the message from you but I cannot send mesage to you due to following messages, "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later" this problem is again and again. please send e-mail to me!!!! not a dell private massage!
No Events found!