Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

November 29th, 2016 06:00

Website price not matching cart?

The following is a screenshot of the web page in question. In the chat conversation I had with a sales rep when I had a problem with the website showing one price of an item and then the price going to the higher amount when I tried to put it into my cart. The screen shot shows the date and time from my computer. The lovely customer support person, said the sale price was no longer good.  Then why is it still showing on the web page? 

cart. 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 29th, 2016 14:00

Hi djgeddis, 

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please accept my apology for any frustration or inconvenience this order status may have caused. Unfortunately, I was unable to view the screenshot of the web page you are referring to. 

We’re excited to offer great deals this holiday season but some of these are in limited quantities and may sell out quickly. If a particular product you want is sold out, a chat or phone representative is happy to help you find an alternative. Be sure to check out Dell.com for the latest and greatest available deals year-round. 

The deals are turned off as they expire. Due to the extensive holidays deals, it may take a little while before the offer is removed from the webpage. Perhaps you needed to refresh the webpage to see the updated offers. We provided some Special Holiday FAQs to help our customers navigate the busy holiday shopping season.  

I trust this information is helpful. Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance. 

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!