Highlighted
Farmboy1111
1 Nickel

What's wrong with my order?!

Now I am so disappoint to dell... I placed an order for Alienware A51m at the beginning of April. Everything was looking good, but five mins ago I checked my bank account. The pending transaction of $72xx.xx was disappeared. At this time, I am assuming that Dell didn't take my money, and the laptop will never arrive to my place. I think it should be the problem with order verification, they want to make sure that it's myself did the purchase....It is funny... Why does Dell refuse to take my money????
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Farmboy1111
1 Nickel

Re: What's wrong with my order?!

But these days I didn't get any call or email from Dell....It's weird

0 Kudos

Re: What's wrong with my order?!

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience surrounding your order. I will be glad to look into this.

Did you check your spam/junk mailbox to see if you have received an email from Dell?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.    

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos