Highlighted
moosebaby
1 Copper

Where is my order??

I ordered a computer on Nov 28th.  Website shows that the computer was finished being built 3 weeks ago.  Several inquiries to customer service have been very unsatisfactory.  They tell me that ALL of the cal centers are in India and that they only can tell me what they are told to tell me.  This laptop was to be a Christmas gift for my grandson. Latest update on my order page shows "delivery Dec 26". It is now Dec 27 and computer is not here. 

Is there a US call center where I can get some actual, accurate information?  I need to know the truth.

2 Replies
MSCII
2 Iron

RE: Where is my order??

Is there a US call center where I can get some actual, accurate information?  I need to know the truth.

There is not a US call center where you can get some actual, accurate information.  You can browse the Customer Care forum and see there are many other unsatisfied customers in your same situation.  
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: Where is my order??

Hi moosebaby,

Thanks for posting.

I'd be happy to look into this for you.  Please contact me privately and include your order information.  Thanks.

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos