Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

6 Posts

May 26th, 2022 11:00

Who has my laptop?

My order should have been delivered between 17-21 May.

According to Dell, CEVA Logistics should have it, since they made the delivery from Miami to Santiago, Chile. According to one of their employees, when the order says 'On hand at destination' on their website, it means they delivered to Dell in Chile, while Dell says CEVA still has my laptop.

Aside this, the replacement agent Omar hasn't answered any of my emails since April 25th. I have been without my laptop since March 3rd.

I can totally understand that by the time there could have been some delays due to lockdowns in China, but this is not a Covid related delay, this is pure miscommunication between Dell and their freight services.

I tried many ways to contact different people, here in Chile neither Dell or CEVA's phone numbers are working. The only people that tries to help are the ones here in this forum.

By today I still don't know who has my laptop. I don't even have the client number to check details on the order. This is my working machine, I'm a graphic designer, I depend on this to work, in order to pay my bills!

No Responses!
No Events found!