Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 21st, 2017 05:00

Why is it so hard to deal with Dell?

Maybe I'm an idiot to keep dealing with Dell. No one I speak to is ever in the US, very hard to understand at times. My laptop order was mysteriously cancelled, not one bit of communication from Dell that it was cancelled. Sales was AWFUL and gave me wrong information. Now, here I am again for 9 days trying to place an order and they have cancelled it THREE times for "verification." Mind you, I have called in and gone through the entire verification process. Cancelled anyway. Their service is the worst, and I just don't understand why it is so hard to just get an order processed!!!

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

November 21st, 2017 15:00

@KDDNC

Thank you for your message. We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all of our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

For every order placed the account needs to be verified for security reasons. The account verification might not go through for multiple reasons, could be due to a change in your address, incorrect contact #, email address or banking details updated.

This can only be confirmed by the account verification team & for security reasons, no other teams have access to know the reason the order is canceled.

Request you to contact the verification team again & check the reason for the order being canceled & they should be able to assist you further & ensure that this is resolved at the earliest.

1 Message

November 22nd, 2017 14:00

I agree, their customer service is the worst. I've been trying to get a refund for 3 months.  Each time I call I get the same story - "we will expedite your in eight days". 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

November 25th, 2017 12:00

Thank you for your message. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the order #, registered name & email address. We will look into this on priority.

No Events found!