Start a Conversation

Unsolved

O

1 Message

May 25th, 2020 10:00

Why was my order cancelled without notification nor explanation

After numerous phone calls assuring me my refurbished XPS laptop would be shipped soon I have just received an email From Dell  cancelling my order with no apology or explanation From Dell.  It is still possible to order Identical machines from their website.  I run a business and wanted to trial one before ordering approx 12 machines.  The service unprofessional and shoddy.  Could someone help me with an effective way to escalate matters to the correct leadership team within Dell.  Many thanks.  Your help would be appreciated. 

15 Posts

May 25th, 2020 14:00

I made an order for Alienware Area-51m on 23 April. 

I payed in the same day for it, order was processed for like 5-7 days then It was confirmed untill it was canceled. I had to make some phone calls to find out they did not have the hard drive on stock(untill my phone call I did not got any mail any phone call or something to inform me, I was one day on the order status page and found out)... They said you can wait for it or we can give you an alternative. I accepted the alternative because I need a laptop for my work also and guess what...After 1 week or something the order was canceled again.. No heads up again, no stress. I called writes email they eventually remake every step so it got to order confirmed then waited again another week for the order to say shipped but guess what.. I got the tracking number but they did not pass the order to UPS 

"The delivery date will be updated when UPS takes possession of the package"

So I called them today and they said "we don't have your order in possession, it is on the way to you and you will get it untill 18.06" totally  dell doesn't give  about customers, they don't mind lying, not informing customers about orders being canceled and delayed. And I bout a 3000E configuration, that is what I got.. Total disappointment.. 

Good luck with your plans  

15 Posts

May 25th, 2020 14:00

I wanted to post my detailed story on the forum and they marked it as a spam.

You tried to copy/post your message above 05-25-2020 04:01 PM on multiple threads =
‎05-25-2020 04:32 PM
05-25-2020 04:43 PM
05-25-2020 04:46 PM
‎05-25-2020 04:48 PM
05-25-2020 04:50 PM
05-25-2020 05:23 PM
‎05-25-2020 05:29 PM
‎05-25-2020 05:30 PM
‎05-25-2020 05:30 PM

This is spamming and not allowed. Read the Forum Code of Conduct.
DELL-Admin

• 

25.1K Posts

May 25th, 2020 20:00

Hi Robert. We apologize, sadly the forum is mostly centered on Technical Support. If you need additional help please contact our Order Support Team. You can reach them out through this link.

May 27th, 2020 13:00

Yeah they are good about that, when they don't like something you are posting such as calling them out, trying to tell what happened to you, etc, go to Newegg, quicker shipping and deliver like five to seven days and they don't take your money out until they ship the products.

5 Posts

January 7th, 2021 11:00

oh God, I should have read this post before. Have you managed to get your Dell or refund?

1 Message

March 13th, 2021 04:00

Moderator would you mind figuring out why this problem keeps happening? I mean it doesn't make sense that the company cant reach out to its customers who are usually attempting to spend thousands of dollars on their website and products, but Dell thinks that just cancelling the order with no response is cool. I just spent $2000 on Dells website just to have my order cancelled a day later with no call, email, text, no nothing and i have reached out several times just to get the run around and no answers. Still waiting to hear something back as of right now I'm out the money until dell gets their STUFF together(stupid website will not let you cuzz probably cause so many complaints are put on here with this trash DELL service)  . THIS IS A MAINSTREAM COMPANY HOW IS THIS A PROBLEM FIX YOUR SYSTEM!!!!

No Events found!