Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 3rd, 2016 12:00

Worst Customer Service and Sneaky Company!

Hello: My name is Giselle and I am a very dissatisfied Dell "preferred account" customer that purchased a laptop back in November last year. I do not even know where to start; the level of frustration at this point it has reached a very high level. I will try to give a brief summary of my problem to see if any one on this company cares enough to help me to resolve this issue.

Like I mentioned, I purchased a laptop last November (around Black Friday time). I received the laptop the first week of December; however, I had a family emergency and I left the Country for almost a month. When I came back I slowly started setting up the new laptop to realize that the DVD player did not work, or the tablet function,  and other features and settings. I decided to contact tech support who performed a series of troubleshooting remotely sessions where they determined the laptop needs to be fixed and repaired. I immediately demanded a new exchange for a new equipment since I do not think it's fair I pay all this money for a defective computer (even if it gets repaired). They suggested me to call customer service next day to request my refund or exchange; they advised em the 30 days guarantee has passed.  This is when the nightmare started. Around the 25th of January the tech support team finally said they will send me a labeled box for me to send the laptop to repair. I was not satisfied with this "resolution" plus, I do not think it's correct for me to continue paying for a laptop I do not have in my hands and have no idea when I am going to have back.  Needless to say, in the meantime, a lot of work and business have been missed and delayed since I do not have a computer to work with. Since 01/25 I have spoken to 11 agents so far. I have been transferred all over the world (literally), even to the Latin America team. Nobody has been able to provide any solution so far, all I keep hearing is a promise to be transferred to the right person and still nothing. I am paying for a computer I do not have, I have no idea when my computer would be back but the worse is to feel scammed by a company who DO NOT CARE about their customer, can't provide the minimum customer service and unethically do not take responsibility for their products. I am tired of dealing with people that do not speak proper English, they do not know how to do their job and show such an uncaring attitude toward my issue.  

There's more, I keep receiving automated email asking about my experience and feedback about my issue, which of course I have replied to with no resolution. It's like I am dealing with the biggest scam ever..with such a big name in the industry you will think that the customer service and products they have should be impeccable!!

I would hope someone will contact me from this "customer care" team..if you really care, please own my issue and deliver with the right thing for the customer. 

Sincerely, 
No Responses!
No Events found!