Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Y

March 8th, 2018 09:00

Worst Experience Ever for purchase and customer service.

I have been a Dell customer for over 15 years, most of my home and business products are from Dell.

I tried to make a purchase online to buy a refurbished Dell latitude 5285 2-in-1 laptop from Dell outlet on 1/22/2018, but was not successful. I called the customer service, someone helped me completed the purchase. A couple of days later, I received the package from Dell, but it only has the tablet, without the Keyboard part. I called the Dell immediately, to request return or get the Keyboard part. a couple of days later, I received a regular desktop Keyboard, can not fit the tablet to be a laptop. I called again, someone told me he will send me a complete Dell latitude 5285 2-in-1 laptop replacement, which will come in two package, I received one of the package a couple of days later, which is the tablet part, but still without the Keyboard part. I check the order status online, the order is partially delivered (Package 2 delivered), the package 1 is shipped, but the tracking number is not working, I called Dell a couple of weeks later, then some one told me the package 1 tracking number is invalid, the replace order is only have one package, in addition, I need to purchase any missing parts if I made the purchase from outlet, and I can not request to return the product since it past the return date now. 

I can not believe a big computer company like Dell will cheat the costumer by put a invalid tracking number and fake package in the the order information, so the customer miss the return date and only got a half of the product purchased.

Shipping Status.JPG

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

March 8th, 2018 14:00

@YUSAHC wrote:

I have been a Dell customer for over 15 years, most of my home and business products are from Dell.

I tried to make a purchase online to buy a refurbished Dell latitude 5285 2-in-1 laptop from Dell outlet on 1/22/2018, but was not successful. I called the customer service, someone helped me completed the purchase. A couple of days later, I received the package from Dell, but it only has the tablet, without the Keyboard part. I called the Dell immediately, to request return or get the Keyboard part. a couple of days later, I received a regular desktop Keyboard, can not fit the tablet to be a laptop. I called again, someone told me he will send me a complete Dell latitude 5285 2-in-1 laptop replacement, which will come in two package, I received one of the package a couple of days later, which is the tablet part, but still without the Keyboard part. I check the order status online, the order is partially delivered (Package 2 delivered), the package 1 is shipped, but the tracking number is not working, I called Dell a couple of weeks later, then some one told me the package 1 tracking number is invalid, the replace order is only have one package, in addition, I need to purchase any missing parts if I made the purchase from outlet, and I can not request to return the product since it past the return date now. 

I can not believe a big computer company like Dell will cheat the costumer by put a invalid tracking number and fake package in the the order information, so the customer miss the return date and only got a half of the product purchased.

Shipping Status.JPG

I am unable to see your photo.

I am looking at all the 5285 at the Dell Outlet.

I don't see any with the keyboard included.

When buying new the keyboard is an accessory that must be ordered separately.

Why did you think it is included?

No Events found!