sungsc
1 Copper

Worst customer service from Dell...

Ok so I purchased XPS 15 9550 last month through BestBuy. First thing when the laptop starts up is Product Registration, after registering my new laptop I get a surprise reward from Dell saying I would be getting $25 Dell Advantage Reward within 10~20 days by email. I waited and waited because I wanted to get Dell Premiere Sleeve (M) using this reward... nothing ever came! I checked my spam box and all but nothing.

I finally contacted customer service, I explained my situation and they informed me that I needed to wait little longer so I waited... but nothing. Contacted customer service for the 4th time, this time they informed me that I couldn't get any $25 reward because my XPS 15 wasn't purchased through Dell... Ok, what? Nothing on the production registration that says this e-gift card will be by Bestbuy, it's by Dell!

I'm so sick and tired of Dell's customer service, they always give me different answers and pass me around the different departments for lousy $25 gift card?? I had bad experience from Dell's customer support with my first Dell computer years ago and now I remember why I stopped shopping with them!

Horrible Horrible customer service, nothing has changed what a shame!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sungsc
1 Copper

RE: Worst customer service from Dell...

I read your complaints too and I'm sorry you are going through this ordeal as well... this is ridiculous and shameful on how Dell runs their business!! 90% of the time I'm getting passed around the departments and getting disconnected and on top of it I can't understand what they are saying because of their accents!!! 

I haven't given up though, I'm going to get this $25 which is rightfully mine! 

I hope to god I don't run into any issues with the laptop... I can't imagine how hard it's going to be dealing with customer support with technical problems if they can't even resolve simple $25 gift card issue... sigh

Best luck to you N. White

0 Kudos
sungsc
1 Copper

RE: Worst customer service from Dell...

Finally spoke to someone who could help me with this matter after spending day after day being on the phone for over an hour each calls... let's hope they actually send something this time...

Thank you "Aslam Shaik" for resolving this issue with breeze!

It's still mind bothering why every customer rep couldn't do this? As a customer we shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get some decent service...

0 Kudos