Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 9th, 2015 17:00

Worst customer service in my life

Dell,

You really gotta stop playing with customers otherwise you will regret badly.

All,

This is exactly what happened to me:

1. I placed an order

2. Next day, I got an email saying my order was delayed due to some payment problem and I need to call "xxx-xxx--xxxx" to take an action otherwise it will be cancelled in the next business day

3. I called the number and an agent answered and told me he would call me back in 1 hour.

4. I waited for an hour and didn't get any call back from Dell. I called Dell again, and got "Our office is closed" message.

5. I went on Live Chat and talked to an agent. She said there was nothing wrong with my payment and the order was simply delayed due to a missing part to ensemble my laptop. Then, she offered a free SMS status update notification, expedition of shipping and $50 coupon that I will receive when I get the product.

6. 2 days later, I went online to see everything was okay. I saw my order was cancelled.

7. I waited until 5am (pacific time) to call Dell and the agent said she would get her manager to call me back within 3 hours.

8. I waited for 6 hours, yet no callback from Dell. I called again, talked to a different agent. She also said her manager would call me back in 2 hours. I waited for 2 hours, and yet no callback again.

Seriously Dell, your customer service representatives are pulling a prank on your customers.

Conclusion: I'm never going to buy a Dell product again. End of the story.

No Responses!
No Events found!