Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

N

March 20th, 2018 02:00

Worst service ever

It was pathetic experience, how this case is handled by Dell Escalation Team.

It's been a year since i bought a Dell laptop & not
single day has it worked properly. Not even after a
million calls to the support centre. Worse service EVER. I'm will NEVER gonna buy Dell again and will recommend other the same.

• Purchased in Dec. 16, My laptop got a problem with the motherboard in July 17.
• I got numerous issues with the WiFi and the fingerprint sensor.
• The laptop hinge got broken in Jan. 18 due to normal usage which shows the quality of the product you make. Wasn't that enough for you guys. You didn't even got that covered in warranty.
• Again in Jan. 18, My hard disk crashed. Luckily that was the last day of my laptop's warranty. Thus, you have to replace it.
• ‎But the hard disk again crashed in March 18.
Even after numerous calls you people didn't responded properly. Your escalation team is a mess.
• Finally, I was told that a new hard disc has been dispatched under the policy that 'if the replaced item crashes in 90 days. Dell has to replace for the same again.'
As I got no updates for my dispatch, I called DELL again and what I got to know is there was no dispatch placed for any hard disk and now your team told me to replace my Motherboard instead.
‎If this was an issue with the motherboard then you should have checked the time my laptop was in warranty period.

If this is your products quality and service then any local product is far better than yours. Grave mistake to buy my first Dell laptop. Never ever I will choose Dell again. Either give me my money back or have the courtesy to repair it atleast.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 27th, 2018 03:00

Thank you for your message. I understand that your experience with us has been not good so far.  However, let me assure that our customers are and will always remain our priority.

I can look into this and assist you with-in my support boundaries. However, if this case is already handled by our global escalations team we abide by the stance provided by them. 

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

No Events found!