Highlighted
vonotto
1 Nickel

Worst service yet

I purchased a laptop and when it was delivered 3 days ago the keyboard did not work. After being on the phone 57 minutes (I timed it) and transferred to 7 yes 7 different people I was told ok you can return it. I had used my dell card to purchase it and needed another one right away. I was then told that the return will not be on my card for 30 days after they get their junk back. So I am stuck paying interest on the card for something I sent back AND for the new one I had to purchase. I tried to find a different place to post this but could not and the phone service was so horrible I could not get through to anyone else to complain. I have purchased 8 dells in the past and this will be the last. The only reason I purchased again was because it had 3 day free shipping and I need it for work.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dude9O5
2 Iron

RE: Worst service yet

You really can't blame Dell there . I understand it can be frustrating but thing do happen ( broken ) at times when you use delivers . At least they're giving you a replacement . And the credit card charge is normal with returns, all companies do that. Nobody is going to give you back your credit before the 30 days period

0 Kudos