2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Worst support experience

Literally give them information and they do nothing with it 

names support who may be real or fake

govid
rinoh

kesvantasha

if u call support some foreign person wont even contact u back literally fake names

support calls are fake!! dont waste ur time.

Replies (16)
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

more names shipra

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is not the experience we want our valued customers to have. We’d like to look into it and try to turn around the experience for you. As our conversation might involve sharing sensitive information, please initiate a private/direct message with us, and we’d be glad to assist you.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

<Private Service tag removed>

To ensure the security of your information, I'd suggest that you delete the post containing any Dell-centric information.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Hello, 

We apologize for the experience you've had with our support in getting your queries resolved. 

Please let us know if you are still having concerns on setting up macros on your G7? 

If you are not in contact with any tech support at the moment, we will do our best to help you. Please delete the service tag of the computer from public for privacy and security. Do get back to us over private message with the details. 

Regards,

Aniketh S

Thanks and Regards,
DELL-Aniketh S
Dell Social Media and Community Professional
Order Status
Download Drivers

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

imran

ritaik

denkatasatya

rohin

beware of the support call helpers these people make the laptop

for real

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

they guy lied spelling his name and hes does not know what is macros and hes trying to help arrange a call back... makes me laugh

doesnt even help the original problem

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Names of all the support I went through that has no idea to fix a macro in alienware command center.... Hard reset my laptop 100 times and realize well snap idk how to fix this. Imma give you call back.

-Govind

-Shipra

-Ritaik

-Denkatastya

-Imran

-Rohin

-There's more but they didn't give me all of them bc of stupid reason. Plus, i cant remember them all bc literally they are all foreign names that i can't even pronounce.... Honestly they could give out fake names

-Apparently The Manager Naveen who keeps sending back me back to Govind that doesn't know what a macro is!!! which is my issue.

If you get these people to help u on support call i wish u guys luck!! they have no idea what to do and just mess with ur laptop even more!

They literally hire foreign people that barely speak English and follow a piece of paper they read off; hoping it fix something. Literally, the be like "did u shut off ur laptop and turn it back on....."

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions