1 Copper

XPS 13 7390 2-in-1, covid, onsite repair technician?

Jump to solution

At the end of october, I dropped my phone on my XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 and it's been a whole back and forth with Dell customer service since then. I sent it to be repaired once and they didn't fix the issue. I was supposed to send it off again but I know they're having issues with repairs right now. They scheduled an onsite technician to come to my house tomorrow, and I'm wondering if this is a risk I should take as the covid cases are very high where I am right now? I can't find anywhere what protocols they are putting into place in terms of covid? I think this is very risky as it is a stranger, but I don't think I have any choice. I guess my main question is- how am I sure that this is a safe decision? How is Dell ensuring the safety of their customers while scheduling onsite technicians to come into our homes?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: XPS 13 7390 2-in-1, covid, onsite repair technician?

Jump to solution

Update November 29, 2020 =
To ensure the safety of our customers, the Dell Technologies Services team is evaluating on an ongoing basis the potential impact of COVID-19 in relation to business operations. In consultation with our Environment, Health and Safety organization, we implemented protocols to protect the health and safety of our employees, onsite engineers, and suppliers to reduce the risk of potential spread of COVID-19. The onsite techs are regularly checked for temperatures, use sanitizers, gloves, and face masks.
DELL-Cares

Update December 15, 2020 = Everything is working great for now, thank you. I will keep you updated if I have any further issues.
tiyana

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: XPS 13 7390 2-in-1, covid, onsite repair technician?

Jump to solution

Update November 29, 2020 =
To ensure the safety of our customers, the Dell Technologies Services team is evaluating on an ongoing basis the potential impact of COVID-19 in relation to business operations. In consultation with our Environment, Health and Safety organization, we implemented protocols to protect the health and safety of our employees, onsite engineers, and suppliers to reduce the risk of potential spread of COVID-19. The onsite techs are regularly checked for temperatures, use sanitizers, gloves, and face masks.
DELL-Cares

Update December 15, 2020 = Everything is working great for now, thank you. I will keep you updated if I have any further issues.
tiyana

View solution in original post

0 Kudos