Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

December 30th, 2017 03:00

XPS 13-9360, WiFi issues, Dell India

To whomsoever this may concern,

I have been facing Wi-Fi issues since I purchased this product(Dell XPS 13 9360). I have had many rounds of diagnosis and prognosis with the Dell customer service team, but the issue is still unresolved. Remote access has been given at least 4-5 times to Dell’s technical support guys. Complaints have been risen, and then they ask me to please observe the PC for a few days and close the complaint. The issue is still unresolved.

I want to bring this to your kind attention that I purchased the end-of-the-line product worth a whopping ~ Rs. 1.4 Lakh(roughly $2192). Such a poor service assistance was never expected.

This issue is still persistent with a few more issues of screen freeze and gibberish text appearing here and there. My product is still under warranty, please resolve this issue ASAP. I have been a loyal customer to Dell (All previous laptops in the family have been from Dell), and if you guys proceed with such unprofessional behavior of repeated faulty diagnostic and temporary settlement of issue, I’m worried I will have to take this case to authorities which will not be so patient and lenient as me.

Please check the case history for reference. I have purchased a product, which is one of the top-end products offered by Dell in the Indian market. How long does an issue take to get resolved by the much boasted about best customer care team of Dell?

Thanks and regards,
Shantanu Pandey

2.3K Posts

December 30th, 2017 14:00

Hello!  This forum is for non technical support in the USA.  Generally they do not have access to other countries systems, and with the holiday weekend you probably won't get a response until after the 2nd of January. 

December 30th, 2017 21:00

Thanks a lot for the informative update. I just wanted to escalate it an authority which would take care of it, one and for all. The Indian team is very irresponsible.

2.3K Posts

December 31st, 2017 10:00

Understandable.  Hopefully someone from Dell will be able to help you on or after the 2nd.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 2nd, 2018 08:00

Thank you for your message. We understand that your experience with us has been not good so far.  However, let me assure that our customers are and will always remain our priority. We hope that we get a chance to turn around your experience. 

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address. We will look into this on priority.

No Events found!