Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 12th, 2022 13:00

XPS 8940 Confirmed status for 2 months

I ordered an XPS 8940 two months ago and its been in confirmed status for two months. It is still in confirmed status, I contacted Dell Customer service a few weeks ago and they sent me email confirming the product would be shipped today and will arrive on the 18th without any delay.

(As per our discussion, The ESD is on or before January 12,2022 and the EDD is on or before January 18,2022 The product is good to go and there is no production delays or any as of now. )

Here we are, I called today and I was not even able to get any information when it will be shipped. I mean its been two month. It is really not cool.

3 Posts

January 14th, 2022 06:00

Thank you Dell so much for the support. The date was only pushed few days and I am really happy for the support that was provided to me.

3 Posts

January 13th, 2022 14:00

The date is past due, I've been told its because of the CPU Intel 11700K that it was delayed....there was many similar configuration as I visited dell website almost every day that shipping dates were before. Can't I have info when it will be shipped? The Order Status page is even still keeping the previous date...I even took 2 weeks off to work with the computer and its completely bashing my plans.....

No Events found!