Highlighted

XPS One 27 - Documentation and Manual

I cannot access any documentation, or a manual.

I have spent many hours searching the Dell website for assistance, but without success.

I have sent an E-Mail to Customer Support, and have received an acknowledgement, but no reply.

I suppose the next move is to telephone them, but that creates problems in itself. My problem is partial deafness.

I hope to receive some guidance on this from someone. Can anyone help?

I'd be really grateful.

Dave

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: XPS One 27 - Documentation and Manual

Hi dave,

Here is the link for the online manual for XPS one. <ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell> 

Let me know if you need any information or assistance. I will glad to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Appu S
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell’s Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Orders & Dispatch status -> choose your region USA, India. For Dell Support Videos, click Here.

0 Kudos

Thanks Appu, That is the technical Manual. Not what I'm looking for, far too complicated

Just the guide to help me understand the general fundamentals and use the computer.

I should be able to access documentation through the start button, but the screen remains blank.

Dave.

0 Kudos

smugglerdave,

This is the closest we have to what you need. It was in the link provided by DELL-Appu S titled, "Me and My Dell". All other operating system usage questions should be asked on this Forum.

0 Kudos

I now have access. Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos